Bernadette Evans on Ted
Rosie Wilson and Jemima
Harriet Fairbank and Danny
Membership runs from January to December and subscriptions are:
- New/renewal junior member – £20.00
- New/renewal senior member – £25.00
- Associate non-riding member – £15.00
By becoming a member you can attend our clinics, pleasure rides and social events, and have the chance to represent the club at area qualifying competitions. All standards of horse and rider are welcome. We hold regular training clinics for show jumping, dressage and cross-country.
You can download our membership and renewal form (PDF) and return it to Felicity Wilson.
Benefits of joining an affiliated riding club
Oxford Riding Club is affiliated with the British Horse Society, which brings many benefits to its members.
- Insurance: British Riding Clubs members have third-party insurance cover while competing at affiliated BRC events. For further information, see these frequently asked questions (PDF) or contact South Essex Insurance Brokers (SEIB) on 0845 4500634.
- Rider magazine: BRC’s quarterly magazine keeps all members up to date with news, information and articles.
- Discounts: The BHS website details discounts available to British Riding Clubs members.